Thursday, September 2, 2010

Word Wall Art

While my sister was visiting, she also wanted some wall art for her new office. She really likes the word Imagine, so we decided to make her a sign.

I bought an 8" X 4' board from Lowe's and painted it with their $.99 flat black spray paint. Once it was dry I used my silhouette and cut out 6" letters in Georgia font out of cardstock. I used spray adhesive and attached my letters. I paintd in my letters using saran wrap and gave the whole board a good sand when it was dry.
Loveeeeee it! I'll get my sister to send a picture of her office so you can see all the projects we've done for it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us today over at Sassy Sites! Such great ideas!! I'm your newest follower! I would LOVE:) to be added to your blog list! Have a great weekend! xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete