Sunday, August 29, 2010

Rosette Ring

I tried my hand at making the cute rosettes that everyone is making. They are so simple to do, and look so cute when you're done. Here is how I made mine. I started with a fabric strip about 2" wide. Put a dot of hot glue and fold it in half.
Add another dot of glue and fold it over again.
Now, fold your strip over half of the end. This gives you a little base to start twisting and gluing your rosette.
The next steps were hard to get a picture of. Hold your rosette with one hand and twist your fabric with the other. Put a dot of hot glue and keep working your fabric around until you have the size rosette you want. Finally, fold the end of your fabric over the back and glue it down. Cut off any excess fabric.
I decided to add my rosette to an adjustable ring with a pad that I got at Hobby Lobby. I love how it turned out and wear it all the time!
Cute!

1 comment:

  1. Jenni P!!! I had no idea about your fun site!!! I'm LOVING it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to make everything on here!!!! I will have to say that I feel a little stupid cuz I don't know what some stuff is :) I am so proud of you!!! This is AMAZING!!!!!! Love, Britanie (*Miss you!)

    ReplyDelete