Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Baby Things

I also wanted to use this blog as a way to keep up with all those good ideas that I find while roaming blogland. Before now, I have just had a file on my Bookmarks of projects that I wanted to do eventually. So, I'd like to share them with you, and remember them for myself!
**I can't seem to figure out how to add pictures from other people's blogs, once I do I will come back and upload those photos**
I don't have kids, but there is something about a cute little onesie or a nursery items that just calls to me! I have lots of friends with kids, so most of these things would make a cute shower gift!
The first idea is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE! I think it is so retro cute! You have to visit Ashley Ann's Website HERE! It's definitely on my to-do list! Make sure you read down to the bottom of the post to see how she changed her initial directions.
I actually made this next item, but didn't take a picture. :( Sad, I know. I thought it was super cute for a nursery. You can find the directions at Heartland Paper.
I think this next idea would even be cute for an adult tee.
You can find it here at Samster Mommy.
For those of you with Little Boys, Dana at Made did a month long celebration called Celebrate the Boy! She has TONS of awesome ideas for little boys. This link will take you to the first page, keep clicking on "Older Posts" at the bottom to see them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment