Monday, January 23, 2012

Time For A Change...

Well, as you all know, posting is pretty sparse around these parts. It's few and far between that I get a chance to craft and then post about it on this blog. I love doing this craft blog, but life gets in the way too often. As most of you know, I'm a teacher. A special education teacher. And, if any of you know any teachers you know that some days you come home too exhausted for much of anything, let alone crafting and blogging.

To no fault but my own, I created this blog about crafts. People come here to see crafts, not read about my life. And, while I'm not always crafting, my life is always going on. Things are happening, and I want to be able to share that with my friends and family, but I don't think that this is necessarily the place to do that.

So, I started a new blog with my husband. Life With The Luther's. I'll be posting about whatever tickles our fancy. Life, crafts, our never-ending task to fix up our house, and whatever else comes along. I will leave this blog up though for now. Thanks to pinterest, it still receives over 250 hits a day, which is awesome! I may post things on here, but I wouldn't count on it.

So, thanks for sharing in my blogging with me. If you want to visit us on our new blog, we'd love to have you!


See you around!

12 comments:

  1. You know what, I hear ya! When you work full time and have a family and a home, it just gets in the way of creativity! And isn't it funny how your life changes the way it does. I too am in the same phase you probably are, having a hard time posting and being inspired, because my husband and I are working on our house as well. Between kitchen cabinet building, and redoing tile, its very hard to do much with my crafting and blogging obsession. Good luck! I totally understand!

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Candace! And good luck on all your projects too!!

      Jennifer

      Delete

  2. Sphynx cats are among the most loving and friendly cats. If you want a cat who will sleep on your lap while you watch TV, snuggle up with you at night, and greet you at the door after work, this breed will not disappoint. They are gentle, easygoing, and good with kids, dogs, and other cats.
    The flip side of all that friendliness is that they need companionship we have TICA/CFA Registered Sphynx Kittens for sale .This breed does not like being left alone, and they have a desperate need for attention. If you get one, you need to be able to return all the affection and love it gives you. If you get both cats as kittens and they grow up together, they will certainly become best friends.READ MORE


    ReplyDelete
  3. Skip Hire Isle of Wight is the best skip hire services provider in Isle of Wight. Skip Hire Isle of Wight offers cheap prices and all kinds of skip sizes as we value the needs of our customers. We provide our services all across at a competitive price. Book your order now and Get 20% instant discount.

    Visit our site for more details....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skip Hire Isle of Wight is the best skip hire services provider in Isle of Wight. Skip Hire Isle of Wight offers cheap prices and all kinds of skip sizes as we value the needs of our customers. We provide our services all across at a competitive price. Book your order now and Get 20% instant discount.

    Visit our site for more details....

    ReplyDelete
  5. The role of a cultural media manager has appealed to the mass generation of socially-active internet users. It's hard not to. Especially when some might think that you can earn big bucks from posting Facebook updates. Hardly.
    Dabwoods

    ReplyDelete